3/30/2017

(Short) Book Review - The Thirteenth Tale

The Thirteenth TaleThe Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book! I couldn't put. it. down.

I felt like I was reading something from 100 years ago; it feels like a classic. The writing pulls you in. I felt like I was THERE, in the story.

The only negative thing I can say about it is there were maybe 2 pages of content that I could've lived without. (Sensitive reader!)

If you love a good story and beautiful writing (who doesn't!?), I highly recommend this book!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I have this on my TBR list!!! I'll have to bump it up a bit. :D When you say, short, you mean it, huh?! :D LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther Cooper3/31/17, 12:16 AM

    Always looking for a good book! Thanks ☺ and your new blessing is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!