9/11/2016

Guess What?!

I'm going to give you a few hints and you have to guess what my surprise is! Ready?

- I'm sleeping 10 hours a night and also want to nap everyday. Much to my dismay, I don't always get said nap.
- I'm switching out my War Drobe for the next year or so.
- I was feeling a little woozy for about 2 months.
- I'm HUNGRY. Often.

 10 weeks

 12 weeks
14 weeks

Well!? Can you guess what our surprise is? ;o)

We're happy to announce that Baby #4 is on his/her way! Due date is March 8th and I am so excited!

And tired. *yawn*

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! What a blessing, Catie! I hope you get plenty of rest...well, as much rest as can be had when homeschooling three kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So happy for you. Congratulations! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable!! Such wonderful news! Congratulations!! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther Cooper9/12/16, 10:57 PM

    How wonderful! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Ladies! We're super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all these photos! How kind God is to your family! Rest up and don't feel guilty. :) Thanks for taking time to comment on my post. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! :) I'm really trying not feel guilty as I sit here on the Kindle and stare at my messy, messy house! LOL

      Delete
  7. So excited for you! Can't wait to follow you on this journey. God is good,!!!! Catherine in KS
    PS how's your school year going???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine! Nice to hear from you! :) Our school year is going.. pretty well. We've had a few bumps, but overall, it's going well. :) I'm in the middle of writing a post about it--hopefully I'll get to post it sooner than later! HA!

      How about you? :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!