7/26/2016

Glimpses and Snippets

Here's a picture-heavy post on what we've been up to this past month! :) We've had birthday parties! The fair! The circus! Oh my!

The girls' birthday's were in mid-July and they received some wonderful gifts! I now have an 8 and 6 year old! Yikes! :) (Thank you, if you're reading this and are one of the gift givers!) They received a few painting sets...


And some good books...


What would life be like without your big sisters to care for you? #hewillneverknow :)


Our weekly library summer program...here the girls are making things out of paper...

I'm in the midst of school planning...

I've mentioned these before on my blog, but the paper dolls from Practical Pages are SO AWESOME. My girls spend hours upon hours coloring, cutting out and playing with these. And they're FREE! Check out her whole list of Printables--they are really wonderful! :)


  Littlest was gifted a bike (the kind with no pedals) and he loves it!

Love these guys. <3


We live near a great circus. A good friend of mine has season passes and invited us along a few weeks ago...







Swimming... :)
More painting!

We spent a fun day at the fair and the girls may or may not have been able to find their way out of the fun house. They may or may not have needed help from the carnival worker... Ahem.




The view from the top of the Ferris Wheel...


And more swimming!



We've had a full and happy summer. I have no complaints. God is good!

Now, I'm readying myself for school--we start the 2nd week of August. Summer has been (is) great, but I'm *so* ready for the "normal" days of school. :) #nosuchthingasnormal

How's your summer been going? :)


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Sounds like you had a fun summer! And I'm so glad you shared the paper doll cutouts - I've been keeping my eye out for things like this for my 5 year old to do during school, she will love it!

    Hopefully you'll share your plans for the coming year *hint, hint* :) I've been in planning mode for awhile now and hope to share my plans soon. We'll see... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff, Catie! Love the photos and I always want to do rides at the fair but I need to plan for it and take out a small loan. BAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!