7/30/2016

FREE Printable-Traceable Calendar with Holidays!

So apparently, it's feast or famine with my blog?

I've searched the interwebs high and low for the past few years for a free printable, traceable calendar with holidays for my kids and have never been able to find one. So every year, I end up making my own. Usually, I make it as we go along, which really isn't the best plan.

But not this year!

I'm trying to be a little ahead of the game this year. So I made the whole thing! And I'd love to share it with you!

The calendar starts in July of 2016 and goes through December of 2017, which I know is technically into next year's school year, but I was on a roll! ;)

There are TWO FILES. One with 2016 and one with 2017.

Here is July-December of 2016

Here is January-December of 2017

Enjoy and share it with your friends, but please give me the credit. :)

And please let me know if any changes need to be made! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!