3/17/2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge on a Thursday.

Hi! I'm finding that the Wednesday Hodgepodge keeps me motivated to write on my blog a bit more. I don't always have the energy or time to write, edit and add pics to posts these days. But answering a  few questions, I can do! Click HERE for more Hodgepodges! 


1. What do you think about luck?
I don't believe in luck. I believe in Providence and God's Will and whether or not you're in His will (a subject on which there is a lot of debate about that I will not get into here). BUT that does not stop me from saying things like "Good luck!" and "Potluck" instead of "Potblessing" and so on. :P

2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state? 
In my town, it would be my local park. It's only 4 blocks away and it's big and green and the kids love it! In my state it would be a local state park that I don't visit nearly enough and I would tell you which one it is, but then I'd have to kill you.

3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be?
By worrying what other people think of me.

4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?

I would most like to visit New York City with friends. Another fun place to visit with friends is ANY island.

5. What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?
I went to see Josh Garrels and John Mark McMillan in Milwaukee last month. It was AWESOME. I've been a Garrels fan for a few years but it was my first time seeing JMM and he blew me away! I'd give it 9 out of 10, only because the crowd was kind of a dud. I don't think concerts are strictly a spectator sport. :)

6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack?
I like potato chips just fine. I can live without them though. My favorite is Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! YUM!

7.What rule is most important in your home?
The very first thing that comes to mind is "Be kind." I say that ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY. Next up is "Tell the truth."

8. Insert your own random thought here. 
This week is our Sabbath Week! HOORAY! I'm getting WAY more done than I thought I would which feels so good. I've organized and put away some of the kids' clothes, vacuumed THE WHOLE HOUSE (major accomplishment) and cleaned other things here and there. It's cause for a celebration, People!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!