1/19/2016

Hello!

Just thought I'd pop on quick and say Hello! Long time, no...see? write? read?? 

Life has been very full these last few months; with the holidays, homeschooling, a cold that doesn't seem to want to leave (it's been here since Thanksgiving???) and just having wee ones, I've had to step back from the internet a bit. :) When I start to feel like life is REALLY full, the internet is the first to go! I haven't read any blogs lately either.  I think I need to pare down a bit.

I'm hoping to blog a little more now that we have a somewhat "normal" schedule again.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was nice--we had extended family here on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was spent with just the 5 of us. Mr. N made a wonderful dinner, as always, while I pretty much did NOTHING. It was loverly.

I want to post a Books I Read in 2015 and how I've been organizing my books on Goodreads here on the blog soon. I hope I can actually do it! Those of you that don't blog, posting takes A LOT LONGER than you would think! You have to make it sound half-way intelligent, upload pictures, edit the pictures, post the pictures and get them where you want them in the post and then edit some more! It's time consuming! :) But fun.

It's been REALLY cold here this last week (in the negative numbers! ack!) but the kids were able to play out in the snow before the frigid temperatures. :) 


Hope your holiday season went well! Hope to be back here soon! Blessings on you!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAA. Cough. Your title. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

    Can't wait to read your book post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MAN! I'm DYING!!!!! BHAHAHAHAHA!

      And apparently, I'm on a roll! TWO POSTS in ONE night! Living the crazy life over here!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!