1.What's something you wish you knew how to do, but feel like it's too late to learn?
2. Your least favorite thing to shop for? Why?
Groceries. I just do not like grocery shopping. I usually try to do it as quickly as possible and then I end up buying things like "light" sour cream and "diet" soda because I'm not paying close enough attention. I wish I had a quarter for every time I brought home a "light" product. *sigh*
3. How has the celebration of Thanksgiving today changed from when you were growing up?
Our Thanksgivings have gotten smaller (it's now usually just our immediate family and a few others), but I don't mind.
4. What's something that when other people see it, reminds them of you? Explain.
I *think* when people see a redhead it reminds them of me sometimes? I'm not sure. Since I'm a redhead people usually tell me I look like other redheads WHO I DO NOT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE. We just both have red hair. :) (Ex. Julia Roberts, Martina McBride)
This is easy! Parks and Recreation, hands down! If you haven't watched that show, you HAVE to. It's hilarious. There are a few inappropriate things, but overall it's just good stuff.
6. Have you ever farmed or spent any time on a farm? Are there farm stands in your little corner of the world and do you make it a point to shop there? If so, what item do you particularly like to buy from a roadside stand or farm shop?
When I was 15 or 16(?) I spent a week working on a dairy farm to earn money for Bible camp. I actually enjoyed it...but that was probably because I only had to do it for a week. :)
We live near a town that has a wonderful Farmer's Market twice a week. In fact, in our county there are lots of great farm stands all over the place. I definitely do not shop at them as much as I should or would like to.
7. What's something you've experienced recently that made you feel a sense of awe or wonder?
This may sound silly, but we've been reading about the universe and space in school, and that never fails to bring about a sense of wonder in me. Our universe is crazy huge and I can hardly wrap my mind around it all. Can you even imagine how BIG OUR GOD IS if the universe that He made is bigger than we can measure??! Mind. Blown.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My random thought... we are listening to Irish Christmas music on my phone via Amazon Prime Music and it is so pretty. :)
Click here for more Wednesday Hodgepodges!