5/29/2015

Glimpses and Snippets



- Every day we thank God for this little guy. He's such a blessing to our family. Of course, the girls are too! But the girls and I constantly swoon over how cute he is! (Daddy on the other hand, body slams him every chance he can get. ;o) He's starting to throw more fits however, so not every second is cuteness. Ahem.

He is such a character, as you can see...

Does that look just kill you or what?!

He surprised me recently when I said, Say Cheese! out of habit and he said it! It sounds more like Chzzzz but that's ok. ;)


- Speaking of Littlest, I've realized over the last couple years how much having a third child has helped me as a Mama. There are so many things that I've come to realize are not my fault! HA! For example, both girls were crazy if they didn't have their naps; if they didn't get to sleep at the same time every day, their over-tiredness would cause them to scream and scream. That was SO HARD.

But Littlest, if it's past his nap time and I put him down, just goes to sleep. The end.

I was starting to think it was me.


Both girls have always been very afraid of animals--cats, dogs, birds, whatever and have only recently gotten over their fear (mostly), (honestly, I think Middlest feeds off of Oldest) but Littlest has always been attracted to them! On walks he wants to run and see all the puppies! And when we went to the zoo and he kept wanting to touch the pig!






- I'm still waitressing part-time and my boss is trying to find someone to take over a few of my shifts, so I should be working less soon. I'm hoping to keep one shift all year, though, but we'll see. It really is a nice place to work and I think I would enjoy working once a week as apposed to three times.

- We still have 4-5 weeks of school left to finish up! I'm not *too* worried about it; even if we don't totally finish before next year (I'd like to, of course!) it'll be ok. I keep telling myself that.

- I'm on my church's worship team, but after I had Littlest, I asked if I could take a 6-month or so break. That was almost 2 years ago. I'm going to rejoin again at the end of June and am so looking forward to it. I miss being a part of the Team. :)




 Middlest fell asleep during Quiet Time the other day and didn't want her mermaids to escape apparently...

God is so good!

What's new with you?

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Love those chubby little toddler legs while he's playing with the hose. So cute, all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The mermaids! :D Thankful for you, friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! Ahhh, maybe I'll have some epiphanies when our third comes along :)

    By the way, if you weren't aware, I changed my blog from Learning to Live (www.angelawilhite.com) to Wilhites Living Life (wilhiteslivinglife.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!