4/11/2015

Book Review: Raggedy Ann Stories

Raggedy Ann Stories by John B. (John Barton) Gruelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not believe how much my girls (ages 6 and 4) loved this book. Every single time I read a chapter they practically begged me to keep reading. The stories are *so* sweet and simple, that I didn't think it would hold my girls' interest--but they loved it!

In each chapter, Raggedy Ann has an adventure or helps someone out. In my opinion, they're almost *too* sweet, but I'm pretty sure that's because I don't still have the sweet innocence of a child. :) The stories are engaging and short so it's a great book for a first read-aloud chapter book (perfect for my 4yr old).

We'll definitely continue reading more Raggedy Ann!

It's FREE for Kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!