3/01/2015

Weekend Links

It's been way too long since I've shared my favorite links from the interweb!

This Year's No-Fuss Lent at Running in Circles
"I didn’t follow through on any of the visible signs of the season.  But I did put some thought into my own personal Lent observance.  In my house there are no candles, no pots and seeds, no purple accents, but there is a mom who is trying–in tiny ways–to pray, to fast, to give.  That’s not nothing."
I've been thinking about what we should do for Lent this year (I'm late to the bus, I know), but I love Lindsey's approach. We'll probably read a few books and talk about what it means, but since my kids are still so little, I'm not going to stress about it too much.

How to Use Evernote for Homeschooling at Simply Convivial - I'd like to use Evernote to organize our homeschool. Not quite there yet, though. I'd also LOVE to take Mystie's course, Simplified Organization. I'm going to start saving my pennies. If anyone's been looking for something to gift to me, here's your chance!

Part 1 of  Looking for freedom in all the wrong places: Why today’s anxious kids practice picky eating and other pointless acts of defiance by Anna Migeon at Charlotte Mason Institute - Make sure to read Part 2, also.


Those Little Things I Miss at Simple Homeschool

Why Charlotte Mason Families Should Study Astronomy at Afterthoughts

5 Ways to Develop Healthy Imaginations in Your Kids at Story Warren

Charlotte Mason Busywork at A Peaceful Day

Studies Show Measles Vaccine Spreads Virus at Healthy Home Economist

Have a great rest of your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!