2/26/2015

Pinterest Funnies: Februray 2015 Edition

I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest lately. Other than reading blogs (and books!) it's nice to scroll through Pinterest on my Kindle while a certain sweet, little boy is nursing..which seems to be more frequent since our rotavirus episode. I'm cutting him slack for now though, since I want him to put some weight back on. But pretty soon, he's gettin' the boot! ;)

As I've mentioned, I love scrolling through the Humor board on Pinterest. Lately, though, it seems like actually funny pins are hard to find. They're either crude or just plain stupid. I have to really search to find funny pins these days. Anyone else notice that?

Without further ado, here are a few pins that made me laugh. I hope they do the same for you. :) Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for where the links to these pins lead.

One does not simply reject Mr Thornton
This one's apropos since I'm still only a little over half-way through North and South. (I'm never going to finish the Classics Challenge. Sigh.)

Keeping me up at night
This is so me. It's another reason why I read before bed (other than that I love to read). Otherwise I lay there and let my crazy thoughts take over. Praying helps with that also, in case you struggle with this too. :P

I might be alone here, but the "Hey Girl" pins CRACK ME UP.


Hey girl. let's talk homeschooling.

Seen

 
I have no idea what I'm doing 

 There isn't any food!!

Again, so me. I'm pretty un-creative in the kitchen. Good thing I married a man who's a great cook!

This look




9 comments:

  1. Great post. It's a god reminder that I need to laugh more. :^D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is, "good reminder."

      Delete
    2. That is, "good reminder."

      Delete
  2. Great post. It's a god reminder that I need to laugh more. :^D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! All your comments make me seem so popular! ;) HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I didn't know they all duplicated. Ack. I don't know how. Hmmm, I wonder how many times this one will appear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I didn't know they all duplicated. Ack. I don't know how. Hmmm, I wonder how many times this one will appear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, those are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!