2/12/2015

Life in Pictures: Februrary 2015


This girl cracks me up.


I've been trying to get outside with the kids a little more. It's not easy for this girl. I'm always cold. And once I've gotten cold it seems to take me FOREVER to warm up again.

We have had a few "nice" days lately, (read: above 30 degrees) so I tried to take advantage. The sacrifices we make for our children, amIright?

Last week, we got a bunch of snow and Mr. N made a huge pile of it in our yard for the girls to play on. They sled on it daily.


You wouldn't think such a tiny pile of snow would bring so much joy. But it does. :)





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some mighty cute kids. And hats, I might add.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!