1/15/2015

Simple Woman's Daybook: January 15, 2015




Outside my window... the sun isn't quite up yet and it looks cold. Very cold. Brr.

I am thinking... about my day...school, playtime, chores, etc.

I am thankful... for our health! We have colds, but there are so many with the flu, so I'm thankful.

I am wearing... my jammies, robe and house shoes. (I wore my slippers out so I've dedicated a pair of shoes to "house only." This makes me sound old.)

I am creating... some knitted gifts for friends. Still. How long ago was Christmas?

I am going... to take the kids to "Open Gym" today.. they need to RUN.

I am wondering... how I'll ever homeschool THREE children. :)

I am learning... to slow down and take things one day (moment?) at a time.

Around the house... it's messy. But we live here, so...

In the kitchen... I'm trying to keep it clean(er). I've made a resolution--to not go to bed without doing the dishes every night. I'm doing ok. ;)

I am pondering... our school schedule and how I can make it more streamlined. With a 4 year old and toddler in tow.

I am reading... The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Seasons of a Mother's Heart, North and South.. and a few others.

One of my favorite things... is getting my sweet little boy out of his crib in the morning. There aren't many things sweeter in this life than a just-out-of-bed-sleepy-cuddly-toddler. *sigh*

A few plans for the upcoming week... a homeschool guild planning meeting and get together with homeschooling moms. And a Turning-Three-Years-Old birthday party!

Favorite quote for the day... "The days are long, but the years are short."

A peek into one of my days... playing on the couch...


 Ah. Don't you love winter?



Head here for more Simple Woman's Daybook entries.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Simple Women's Daybook! I should do it again too! Oh and I LOVE THAT QUOTE: "The days are long but the years are short." I'm ALWAYS chanting that to myself in a weird way, crazy way. ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SWD is so great when you wanna blog, but are unsure what to say. :)

    "chanting in a weird, crazy way." <--LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!