1/12/2015

Life in Pictures


Littlest ate with a spoon for the first time the other day. He's getting so big!


Gah! Those cheeks! *swoon*





Story behind this picture? I go to the grocery store and come back to this: "Daddy let us color on our faces!" Oldest's face didn't come clean until FOUR days afterwards. Sigh.

And you know how I said I forgot to take pictures on Christmas? Yeah. Well I didn't actually.

See that crazy man in the back with the horrible mustache? (In case you're wondering, I'm counting the days till he shaves it off.) That would be my quiet, introverted husband. Ahem. It's the quiet ones you have to keep your eye on.

We don't get to see the kids' cousin very often, so it was nice having her and Uncle here on Christmas Day.
And, that's GRAPE JUICE in the kids' glasses, by the way. :) And, yes, that's Elsa next to the Nativity Scene. Sigh.

Mr. N made 2 (TWO!) batches of Divinity for me this year! Yummy! What a man he is!

A few weeks ago it was "warm"--you know, like, 30 degrees. The sun was shining anyway, so we enjoyed a few minutes outside. Unfortunately, our pretty snow hadn't showed up yet.



Look at those sweet eyelashes!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS. Daddy let us color on our faces. BAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

    Simon is adorbs.

    Love the Christmas shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! My kids' papa once let them paint their faces. They had a blast.

    Who's Elsa? (I don't get out much.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Elsa is the pretty blue snow queen. You know, from Frozen? ;o) Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!