12/16/2014

My Favorite {Non-Traditional} Christmas Songs

I love Christmas music. We've been listening to it around here since before Thanksgiving. It really puts me in the Christmas mood, you know?

Of course, I love traditional carols, but there are some non-traditional songs that I adore and I thought I'd share them in case you're looking for some new favorites. 

Toy Packaging by Sara Groves



It's True by Sara Groves




Jesus is Born by Circleslide (I couldn't find it on YouTube so that's a link to the song on Amazon)

Merry Christmas, Here's to Many More by Reliant K


I Celebrate the Day by Reliant K



White Winter Hymnal by Pentatonix - We absolutely LOVE this song. It's our new favorite. If you watch any of these videos, watch this one.



What are your favorite Christmas songs?


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the Toy Packaging one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I don't know any of these! Thanks for sharing--I'm excited to listen to them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!