11/17/2014

Bang Bang!

I have 6 blog posts waiting for me to edit, add pictures and hit "Publish." Sigh. Maybe one of these days I'll finish them. Or maybe I won't.

For now I'd like to blog about something very deep and spiritual--my hair.

I've been talking about cutting my bangs for about a year now and I finally worked up the courage to do it. I was getting bored with my hair, but didn't want to cut the length--it's about halfway down my back.

Well, last week I finally took the plunge! I have bangs, people! This is big! I think the last time I had bangs that fell above my eyebrows I was 9 years old. Although, I have one friend who told me I looked like I was a little girl with these bangs. You know who you are! *giving the stink eye*

BEFORE: (excuse the low-quality selfies)

I had to add this one because of the cute baby. He was 4 months here. :)

AFTER:

ACK! Aren't they so crazy!? I know. I'm outta control over here. 

The response has been mixed. Usually people just ask me, "Do YOU like them?" I'm not sure what that means. My husband loves them though, and his opinion is what really counts in my book. :)

5 comments:

  1. I like them!!! :D You are a cutie-patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! That takes courage, I know. Bangs are a commitment, you are amazing in my book for just going for it!! They look great!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Catherine! :) Courage is right! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can pull off either look very well. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!