9/12/2014

Dear Mr. Knightley Review


Dear Mr. KnightleyDear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this book, but I didn't love it. It started out kind of slow, but more than that, I think for me to *love* a book, I need more than just one storyline. I would've liked it if there was another perspective in there somewhere.

Other than that, I really did enjoy it. And I had NO IDEA who Mr. Knightley was!! I was totally surprised! That doesn't happen very often!

The other thing I liked was that the characters seemed REAL. I love that. I also liked that it was clean. I read enough secular fiction to really appreciate it when I don't have to wade through cursing, among other things.

All in all, this book was a breath of fresh air. A great, intelligent and real work of fiction. I recommend it!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I really, really liked this book! :P And I figured out RIGHT away that it was that dude who was Mr. Knightly. ;) Isn't it funny how different people see the same book in such a different light?! :D

    PS. I still like you. *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH! Gee. Thanks! I know someone's paying you to be friend anyway. Ptthh!

    So you figured it out!? I'm prob the only person on the planet who didn't. HAHA!

    NOT TO BRAG *says with nose in the air* but I'm usually all over that stuff! I was clueless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!