6/27/2014

Littlest at 9 Months

This picture pretty much sums up Littlest.

Littlest has just started using his Wubbanub (Seriously. Who names these things?) about a month ago. Really? You wait until you're 8 months to take a pacifier?? Something is a little backwards about that methinks. :)







As you can see, he's absolutely starved for attention around here. 

He hasn't really been eating solid foods. Which means he's still nursing A LOT. He wakes up 2 to 3 times at night to nurse.* I typically wait until my babies are old enough to eat what we're eating (mushed up, of course) but he didn't bite. Literally. Then I thought maybe he'd take baby food. No dice. Rice cereal? Nope. Any advice besides wait it out?

*see name of blog

He's been crawling for a few weeks now and it's adorable.  In the beginning he didn't move his joints when he crawled, so he looked like those little plastic wind-up babies.


He's also started pulling himself up on his knees. Pretty soon he'll be walking! Time flies, doesn't it?

I'm really loving cloth diapering. They are so much easier to use than I thought they'd be. I'm still not using them at night because he wakes so often to eat and we're still going through several diapers. But otherwise, I love'em! Aren't they cute?


We're also working on tooth #5!


And in case any of you are wondering about that "pretty" necklace (as my friend, Linda, calls it), it's an amber teething necklace. I *think* it works? Do any of you have experience with those necklaces?


1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures of that adorable 'little' guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!