6/12/2014

Another Embroidery Project & Name Change

I'm loving this embroidery thing.


The color of the fabric looks different because of the lighting and I'm not enough of a photographer to fix it. :) The top picture is closest to what it looks like.


In other news, I'm going to change the name of my blog AGAIN.

I just don't think First Faint Gleam fits that well. I really write mostly about the everyday stuff in my life.

I also have a hard committing (in general), so this may or may not be the last name change before I'm done with this whole blogging thing. Good thing I don't have a large readership! HA! ;o)

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. You really have embroidery down pat. You do such a good, even job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I Love, love, love the name First Faint Gleam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! LOVE IT! I'm with Linda CP...First Faint Gleam is a FINE name...but if you are bored with it...change it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know.. I can't decide! I change my mind SO MUCH! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!