4/12/2014

Weekend Links

I thought these were interesting. A little extreme, but I think that's the point?
~How to Raise a Future Victim of Abuse in 20 Easy Steps &
~How to Raise a Future Abuser in 20 Easy Steps 

Via this post from Amongst Lovely Things, I was able to listen to this wonderful talk by Cindy Rollins of Ordo Amoris regarding Morning Time. It was SO informative! If you have a basket or two of laundry to fold (and are homeschooling), I highly recommend giving it a listen. 

Seeing Children as Persons -- Charlotte Mason Institute

If you have Amazon Prime you might know how annoying it is to search for and find a book. Well, this post from Modern Mrs. Darcy has a list of good books that are available through Prime. VERY helpful!

Happy weekend!

With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.” ~Isaiah 6:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!