4/05/2014

Weekend Links

Here are a few of my favorite posts from around the web from last week. Happy weekend!

May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you. 
~Numbers 6:25

I'm Done Making My Kid's Childhood Magical (found this via Generation Cedar)

Cookie Cutter Christian - Visionary Womanhood

Printable / Weather Lacing Cards - Wild Olive

Why I Don't Design My Own CM Curriculum - Afterthoughts

Kids Were Here - Angela Strand -- I just LOVE this idea. I'm hoping to join in!

my laundry helpers



3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. He is such a precious little guy. The girls are precious, too. However, there's something about babies.

    Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The laundry "helpers" eh? ;) So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!