4/07/2014

One In, One Out

We've had a few Firsts around here lately. It's been kind of fun. :)

One Out: Oldest lost her first tooth on Sunday, the 23rd!

Someone asked her about the Tooth Fairy and she immediately responded with a smile, "The tooth fairy's not real." We have never told her that, but I think because we don't "believe" in Santa Claus, she just assumed the Tooth Fairy was made up, too. Funny girl!


We have neither confirmed or denied the existence of The Tooth Fairy, so she's still on the fence. :) I think we'll just keep her guessing on this one.


One In: Secondly, I noticed Baby's first tooth two days ago!

He's been gnawing on anything he can get his hands on (mostly his hands, actually) for months now. I bought him an amber teething necklace to help with the pain several months ago and as far as I can tell, it works? One can never really know with babies. It can't hurt though!

I've also started giving him some food. He doesn't love it. That's ok though. For now, it's just practice anyway. We've tried bananas, avocados and a few kinds of baby food that we were given. I don't buy baby food because it's easier just to mash up what we're eating :) Cheaper, too. Here's a great website on feeding your baby and sort of how we go about things--Baby Led Weaning.

~~~~~~~

See the look on his face? Not interested at. all.


But if I can get you to smile...


HA! Gotcha!


Hey! That's not nice!


More? Nope. I'm done.


Can I get you to smile again?

Gotcha again!

Are we still friends?



Good.



Man, I love this baby.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could ya NOT love this happy lil' guy. :)

    Great photo journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie baby!!! And your big girl looks so cute with the missing tooth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!