3/29/2014

Weekend Links

Here are a few of my faves from around the web lately.

I should warn you--from here on out, my blog posts will probably be homeschool heavy. What can I say? It's the season of life we're in. :) 

Why I Believe in Marriage - I Take Joy
  •  "What if marriage could be the best thing ever? What if, instead of looking around at other failed marraiges, we ask the Lord to bless ours, stick as close to God and our husbands as possible through the seasons, and choose each day to love in the power of the Holy Spirit, never giving up." 
Your Child Will Eventually Grow Up, I promise! - I Take Joy 
  • "So many times wondering, “Did it all matter? Were they listening? Was I accomplishing anything? Does all this work matter, Lord?"
Six Steps to Plan Circle Time - Afterthoughts -- I've been trying to incorporate more and more school into our days as possible lately. This post about planning Circle Time is so helpful!

How To Integrate Poetry Into the Day - Simply Convivial  -- Again, another great post for someone like me who's just starting my homeschool journey.

How To Simplify Your Schedule - Amongst Lovely Things
  • "If you want to be a peaceful homeschooling mama and you want interested, engaged students, you have to schedule margin right into your day." Need to remember this!!
Eating Grains - Reformation Acres -- I love, love, love this balanced approach to eating.
  • "Inquiring minds want to know if processed tomato products or baby carrots really can KILL us. No, my friends, I’m confident that the wages of sin is death. Not the wages of eating baby carrots, but I digress."
Happy weekend!

This post is linked up at Simply Convivial's Weekend Reads. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!