1/04/2014

What's worked for me

I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I want to. I have so many posts floating around in my head but there just aren't enough hours in the day during this season of my life! *sigh* It's totally worth it, of course. I wouldn't trade my days as Mama for anything. But I do look forward to the day when I can blog a little more regularly.


Remember my post about my favorite baby items? Well, I wanted to tell you which of those have worked for me this time and which ones haven't.

I really wanted Baby #3 to take a pacifier. The first two never did and I thought for sure it would be a life saver this time around. Turns out, Littlest doesn't care too much for them either. I bought the Wubbanub and it's the best out of the different kinds we've tried, but he doesn't really suck on it so much as chew on it. Oh well! Just one thing I won't have to take away later. He doesn't really need it anyway because he's the best. baby. ever. ;)

The Rock n Play Sleeper, on the other hand has been WONDERFUL. I highly, highly recommend them to everyone. Well, everyone who's having a baby anyway. We still had to swaddle Littlest while he slept in it, but it made life so much easier. It really swaddles them just on it's own. He's going on 4 months (WHERE has the time gone?) and still loves sleeping in it.


Thankfully, I did not need the Soothies Gel Pads this time. Breastfeeding has been a BREEZE! Woohoo! I had SO much trouble with my first two that I was bracing myself this time around, but we've had no issues at all. I don't even remember being sore. What a blessing!

I didn't use the Brest Friend nursing pillow nearly as much as I thought I would either. Not sure why? 

I wear nursing tanks almost daily. Anyone else live in them while breastfeeding? They're so nice! Especially in these FRIGID Wisconsin winters! I don't think there have been 3 above zero days here in over two months!! It's horrible. I think I'm the only one in the family who doesn't like winter though...

Middlest helping Daddy push the car in the snow. Adorable.

Oldest loves the snow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!