There are so many thoughts running through my head right now. I'll be lucky if I can write a coherent post. Bear with me!
Starting last night at around 8pm or so I started having regular contractions. They were about 2 -10 minutes apart and lasted all the way through to this morning. I'm still having contractions but they're not quite as close together today. I wonder if this means anything? Mamas out there--do you know??
Because I'm having so many contractions I've decided today is a good day to get my tush in gear and finish the few things I need to before Baby makes his grand appearance! (Hurry, Baby!)
So far this morning I've done laundry (not a big deal), assembled a second dresser (Thank you, Linda!!) which took ALL MORNING and this afternoon, I'm going to put Baby's clothes in said dresser and start moving some things around because Hubby and I are trading rooms with the girls.
I'd love a nap, but I'm not sure I have the time! Although, I might be tired enough to lay down for just a bit...
To do before Baby comes:
- order some cloth diapers (see this sale?! yippee!)
- finish the My Testimony posts. I only have one left, but do you think I can get it posted??
- wash remaining baby clothing
- pack hospital and diaper bag (I'm doing this TODAY)
- pray for attitude adjustment. I just can't seem to get out of the funk I've been in.
- I really wanted to make some meals to freeze, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hoping to get a few done.
- I'm going to make some Trim Healthy Mama's Muffin in a Mug's to take to the hospital with me to snack on. They are deee-lish! And healthy! (I'll post the recipe later)
That's all I can think of for now, although I'm sure there's more. Our windows are REALLY dirty and I'd love to get them cleaned before I have him, but that might be aiming a little high. Unless, of course, I get a crazy case of NESTING! HA!
Thank you to all who are praying for me, btw! I'm so blessed and thankful!