9/02/2013

My Pregnancy: Week 38

There are so many thoughts running through my head right now. I'll be lucky if I can write a coherent post. Bear with me!

Starting last night at around 8pm or so I started having regular contractions. They were about 2 -10 minutes apart and lasted all the way through to this morning. I'm still having contractions but they're not quite as close together today. I wonder if this means anything? Mamas out there--do you know??

Because I'm having so many contractions I've decided today is a good day to get my tush in gear and finish the few things I need to before Baby makes his grand appearance! (Hurry, Baby!)

So far this morning I've done laundry (not a big deal), assembled a second dresser (Thank you, Linda!!) which took ALL MORNING and this afternoon, I'm going to put Baby's clothes in said dresser and start moving some things around because Hubby and I are trading rooms with the girls.

I'd love a nap, but I'm not sure I have the time! Although, I might be tired enough to lay down for just a bit...

To do before Baby comes:
- order some cloth diapers (see this sale?! yippee!)
- finish the My Testimony posts. I only have one left, but do you think I can get it posted??
- wash remaining baby clothing
- pack hospital and diaper bag (I'm doing this TODAY)
- pray for attitude adjustment. I just can't seem to get out of the funk I've been in.
- I really wanted to make some meals to freeze, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hoping to get a few done.
- I'm going to make some Trim Healthy Mama's Muffin in a Mug's to take to the hospital with me to snack on. They are deee-lish! And healthy! (I'll post the recipe later)

That's all I can think of for now, although I'm sure there's more. Our windows are REALLY dirty and I'd love to get them cleaned before I have him, but that might be aiming a little high. Unless, of course, I get a crazy case of NESTING! HA!

Thank you to all who are praying for me, btw! I'm so blessed and thankful!

4 comments:

  1. I usually have 2 nights of hard contractions that keep me up all night and then by the 3rd night when I'm utterly exhausted the baby decides to come. Maybe yours is on his way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so! :) The contractions have slowed down again, though. So I'm not getting my hopes up YET. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With our third I had more contractions then I was ever used to. Kept me thinking ANY day! I think they started at 37 weeks. I ALWAYS go late, and had her at 41 weeks.. BUT my body was getting ready and Abby was majorly low, a 20 min push out. ;) I hope your labor goes smooth. The waiting game is HARD. Especially when things feel like they are starting to go.

    LOVE Kelly's closet. :) Is this your first time with cloth diapers? I started with our third (Abigail) in May, love it. I put our 2 year old in cloth too. It's so much more simpler than I ever thought it would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah! I hope I don't go to 41 weeks!!! I am trying really hard not to get my hopes up! But maybe that will mean an "easier labor." I use those terms loosely.. ;)

    This IS my first time with cloth and I'm VERY excited! I'm glad you said that about being simple. I'm hoping they are! I can't wait to start using them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!