9/25/2013

Littlest Has Arrived!

Ahhhhhhh! It feels so good to not be pregnant anymore. Can I get an "Amen!"?

I was going to wait to post anything about Baby #3 until I had my birth story all typed up, but that's taking a little longer than anticipated.


Littlest is here! He was born on Sept 15th (his due date!) at 2:10am. Coming in at a whopping 9lbs 14oz! (I still can't believe that.) Birth story to come in case you're interested.



We are all completely and totally head over heels in love with this little guy.

He's stolen our hearts. I'm pretty sure he's going to develop callouses on his little cheeks and head from all the kisses!



A few things I didn't expect...

~ I didn't expect to need several lines of defense against The Unpredictable Urinater. *ahem*

~ I didn't expect to want to stare at him just as much as my first (and second) baby.

~ I didn't expect to not mind the late night feedings so much--just more time for cuddling.

~ I didn't expect him to fit so seamlessly into our family.

Here's to the unexpected! Thank you, Lord, for our sweet new addition.

4 comments:

  1. SO sweet. I love his full and precious face!

    Yes. Boys can go wild with that pee machine. You gotta be a quick draw with the diaper. :)

    Congrats! So much joy!!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick draw is right! LOL It's definitely an art I haven't mastered yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! He is SO perfect!!! I just can't get over the cuteness of that face! What a blessing he is! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so, so precious! Right after I have a baby is when I start thinking about the next one. Until the baby is one and then not so much. One year olds are HARD! So I am enjoying my new tiny one as much as I can until then. They are just so beautiful and sweet and bring so much love with them!

    I can't wait to hear the details of his birth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!