8/11/2013

{Late} Weekend Links

The weekend is almost over, but here are my favorites from around the web from the last week or two. :) Happy Weekend!

Are you FOMO-ing your life away? : The Minimalist Mom - This post on the "Fear of Missing Out" is so, so, so good.

You Keep Using that Verse : Get Along Home - Any girl that starts out a post with a line from The Princess Bride is OK in my book! I have to admit, I've taken this verse out of context as well. *says sheepishly*

11 of the Greatest Hymns in Church History : (in)courage - This is so interesting! Two of my fave hymns are on this list; Come Thou Fount and Be Thou My Vision.

The UnWired Mom 14-Day Challenge : Sarah Mae - I've already missed the first few days, but am going to catch up! Who's with me?!

Zucchini Pizza Slices : Angela's Adventures - These look SO yummy!

5 reasons it's helpful to know your personality type : Modern Mrs. Darcy - I completely agree with her. I used to take so many things so personally until I started to understand that... wait for it.... EVERYONE IS NOT LIKE ME. Profound, I know. ;)

A Mother's Law : Femina - Loved these tips on child-training.

The five of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging!